Tuesday, January 29, 2013

What Did One Fly Say To The Other Fly?

This blog post was sent via an audio email last night by John, who is a resident of the Bob and Judy Charles SmartHome in Boulder. The residents of that home have access to audio email software, and John has learned how to send the audio emails without assistance from anyone.

Hi, I know it’s kind of late but I’m trying to make an email for you. How are things going for you? I hope to see you again sometime soon. I saw you last week outside (our Advocacy Council meeting) and so please tell Lou Ella hello for me.

I have a really good joke. “What did the fly say to the other fly?” It said, “Buzz off.” I’m going to have to find new jokes for next time, but I had to tell you that good one tonight. Talk to you later, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment