Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy New Year From John

This blog post was submitted via two audio emails from John, who is a resident at the Bob and Judy Charles SmartHome in Boulder, Colorado.

Hi, This is John. Happy New Year. I hope that you had good Holidays and happy Monday. I was wondering if you want to try to write me back? I just want to let you know that I say hi.

So, have a good night and I’ll keep thinking of new jokes for you. Here’s one for now. “When is a car not a car?” The answer is, “When it turns into a driveway.” I hope you understand that, and I hope that you’ll write me back. I’ll talk to you later. So long for now, bye.



This photo was taken at Naropa University last year when John performed there with other
people in CORE/Labor Source classes as part of the Fringe Festival. 

No comments:

Post a Comment